[vtkusers] Generate3DData error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: void __thiscall vtkCamera::Azimuth(double)" (__imp_?Azimuth at vtkCamera@@QAEXN at Z) referenced in function _main

Reagan Penner rpenner at cs.usask.ca
Tue Apr 6 12:38:31 EDT 2004

Hello, I am having some linking problems.

I am running on Win XP and using MS VC++ from (Microsoft Visual Studio
.NET 2003 (2)).

I have installed vtk from source code so that I have a vtk_bin
directory. I have added C:\vtk_bin\bin\debug to my path environment
variable and to Tools->Options->Projects->VC++ Directories->Library
Files in VC++.

I am not sure what else I am missing, any help would be greatly
appreciated .................. thanks .............. Reagan Penner