[vtkusers] Are there any filters that can implement contour reconstruction?

xumiaohua xumiaohua at msn.com
Thu Apr 1 21:17:03 EST 2004

Dear all,

I have 50 raw files. For each file, I have got its contour (its type is VtkPolyData) by applying coutourfilter.

Now, I want to reconstruct the 50 contours to 3D model.

Are there any filters that can implement contour reconstruction?

I have browsed the VTK help file and searched on google, but still have no idea.

BTW, how to know what filters VTK has? And what the filters can do?

Thank you for your generous help!

Best Regards,

Vince