[vtkusers] Render grey scale volume data

jiang jiang at TI.Uni-Trier.DE
Tue Sep 30 11:11:07 EDT 2003

Hi,
I want to render a volume data. The data is imported from other souce (ITK)
by vtkImageImport. Then I use vtkImageToStructuredPoints to transfer
vtkImageImport to vtkStructuredPoints, and render it by vtkDataSetMapper and
vtkActor.
However the object shown on the screen is not grey scale. It is color
object. The area where should be black is blue. And the gray content in the
object is very unclear. My image data is unsigned short.
I remember I met this problem before. But I forget how to solve it. :( It
seems that I should set some parameter to vktMapper or something else.
Who can help me? Thanks a lot!

Chunyan