[vtkusers] update() function in vtkImageReslice

Jasmine.Hellings at csiro.au Jasmine.Hellings at csiro.au
Mon Sep 29 02:09:05 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am using vtkImageReslice to display single slices of an image
(vtkImageData object).  After doing some processing, I have another
vtkImageData object which I would like to display using the same
window/renderer etc.  However, when I change the input to the ImageReslice,
I get a segmentation fault whenever I try to execute:
	m_x_Slice->SetInput(m_newImageData);
	m_x_Slice->Update();
I have tried deleting both the original ImageReslice and its ImageActor and
creating new objects but this doesn't seem to help.
Is there something else I need to do with ImageReslice or the renderer etc
in order to solve this problem?

thanks,
Jasmine