[vtkusers] help :intergation VTK with Performer!

susan slp at sjtu.edu.cn
Sun Sep 28 09:07:20 EDT 2003

hello all,
     I am doing a project to create swept surface based on the platform of Performer(SGI opengl performer).I want to use VTK correspoing  class (vtkSweptsurface etc) directly.
Now,there are two problems:
1.How could I do with classes of vtSweptSurface,which belong to patented library(that is to say,I could not get the patented library directly).
2.How could I intergate VTK into the platform of Performer(main codes are written based on platform of Performer).
Thans for any advise! :)
susan