[vtkusers] How to loop around vtkAppendPolydata ?

Malcolm Drummond malcolm at geovision.co.za
Fri Sep 26 03:15:51 EDT 2003

Hi

This accumulation is possible, copying the output and resetting it as one of
the inputs. But what about your indexing into the final polydata, for later
removal or adjustment of individual objects etc. I tried something like this
a couple of years ago and found in the end I was better off managing the
PolyData accumulation myself. I'd suggest having a look at how filters like
Append work internally (the User's Guide also has good info on creating and
maintaining PolyData) and try roll your own.

Malcolm