[vtkusers] VTK & Python on MacOS X: Local vs. system installation]

Tom Bridgman bridgman at wyeth.gsfc.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 24 13:27:09 EDT 2003

Prabhu,

I took a crack MayaVi v1.2 it but it still generates segfaults.  There
doesn't seem to be a crash log for this - or it stashes it someplace I
haven't found.

test_vtk.py works pretty much like that described by a recent poster on
the MayaVi list - different color cone and seems to hang on exit.

I tried replacing the first line of the mayavi script with pythonw and
vtkpython with the same results.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to try this CVS MayaVi before the week's
over.  Got some other work I need to get cracking on for the rest of
today.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Dr. William T."Tom" Bridgman           Scientific Visualization Studio
Global Science & Technology, Inc.      NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center