[vtkusers] RE: Suggestions for implementing this new approach ?

tutu lamotte tutulamotte at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 24 08:30:25 EDT 2003

Nigel,

All datasets are vtkPolyData instances. Cell types
will not be constant. (Strip, lines, polys, ...)

Each can be very simple, (CUBE) others more complex.
(mesh formed from up to 10000 points for instance.)

They accumulates over time and yes i could work
directly on them since they are the first vtk entity
for their display pipeline. (No source before them)
If i am to group them in a single polydata though,
they will be deleted and replaced by a struct i would
make which would allow me to retreive them from the
big main polydata instance.

Thanks !