[vtkusers] Problem in vtkImageReslice

CSPL affable at hd2.dot.net.in
Sat Sep 20 04:32:11 EDT 2003

Hi all,
   I have a problem with vtkImageReslice class. It is not rotating the image
data as required.
   My purpose is to rotate the image data(128x128x35) in 3 axises ( X, Y,
Z ), then clip the data, and then rotate output data in inverse angles so
that the image data will be in original position. I have my own code for
clipping the data. Now the problem is when i rotate the image data in
inverse direction to get the original position, it is not rotating properly.
It is rotating properly in X-direction. It is not rotating properly in Y and
Z axises i.e. it is not going back to the original position.
   I am using vtkImageReslice class and vtkTransform to rotate the image
data. In vtkTransfrom class, i am calling RotateX, RotateY and RotateZ
function to rotate the image data. Now in which order these angles are
rotated internally, i mean first of all image data is rotated in X direction
then in Y direction then in Z direction or in the some other order. When the
imaged data is rotated in inverse order it is rotating 10'degree more in Y
and Z direction. It is not working with all the data set.

   My purpose is to render the final rotated image data using ISO surface
volume rendering.

   I am using VTK4.3 version. Is there any changes in above classes in the
current version???

   Please help me in this regard....

   Thanks in advance.

-Regards,