[vtkusers] make install failure on OSX10.2.6? python import error

Yves Starreveld ystarrev at uwo.ca
Fri Sep 19 09:17:56 EDT 2003

Karl, Dan,

There's a very good reason the ${KIT}PythonD libs are not getting
installed....

I didn't add the appropriate INSTALL TARGETS lines to the CMakeLists
files when I added the PythonD libs to the OSX build.

I'll add them and commit the changes now.

Perhaps it works on the one machine because your DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
fortuitously includes the location where they were built.

You should definitely not move your CMakeCache.txt file from machine to
machine, since it has many machine specific paths in it.

Yves