[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor : Mac support

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Sep 12 13:49:38 EDT 2003

Ladies and gentlemen,

	I am please to announce the start of Mac support for
wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor. Thanks to the help of Stefan Csomor I have
added some ifdef statement that should(*) permit the MacOSX users to
take advantage of wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor.

	As usual you'll find it here:

     http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~malaterre/wxVTK/

	I have also added some more examples. I was once reported the
vtkImageViewer/vtkImageViewer2 could not be used. So I added some
examples on how to use it.

(*)Now the bad news, as I don't have a Mac I didn't test it myself, and
as Stefan don't use VTK he didn't test it either. So this is -for now-
only theoritical support. Hopefully with full bug report I should be
able to fix it.

Thanks for your time,
Mathieu
Ps: *all* bug report should be directed to me and not Stefan, please.