[vtkusers] vtkMDI Problems

yasser salman yass at uscx.net
Sun Sep 7 17:48:39 EDT 2003

Hi all..

I was build my project  under the VtkMDI (sample project in vtk win32) every thing go will..
But I have 3 problems :
1-when I’m adding a resources (dialoges..) I must add it’s file (.cpp) manualy using add to project.. why this problem occurred?..
2- The file vtkMDI .rc2 make a big problem (out of memory) so I delete it , also remove it’s path from CmakeLists.txt.. the problem solved but I don’t know I solved it in a right way or not?.( I don’t know why we include this file?)
3- also when I copy my project directory to another location and make any changes in files the project  works but  files ( in the workshop still have the same path of old loaction) ..should I put the path in the CmakeLists.txt? I attach the cmakelists to see…
Can any one help me what I can do or the modification in CmakeLists.txt to do it..Thanks..
yasser

Get free email, free website, free software and free products at

http://www.uscomputer.net/portal.htm

 - U.S. Computer Corporation -

 - Why shop anywhere else?

 -