[vtkusers] Using external libraries with new classes

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Sep 5 03:16:06 EDT 2003

Ed,

	This should be fairly easy to wrap your code in python (or at least
check that work). I guess the easiest thing to do is add an entry in
VTK/IO/CMakeLists.txt:Kit_SRCS
	Then redo a cmake, you can turn 'verbose Makefile' to check the command
used to wrap your code.

	Finally if you are under window$ make sure to define:

class VTK_IO_EXPORT vtkHDFReader : public ...
in your header file.

HTH
mathieu

--