[vtkusers] Using external libraries with new classes

Ed Bachta ebachta at iupui.edu
Thu Sep 4 14:03:28 EDT 2003

Hello VTK users,

I have created a reader that can read the HDF data I'm working with into
vtkStructuredPoints... but I want to use this object in Python. Since I
have figured out how to get some simpler custom classes compiled and
wrapped in Python during the VTK build, I want to try the same with my
HDF stuff. The problem is that it needs to include and link with the HDF
libraries. I don't know how to set up my CMakeLists.txt file to have
this happen, and I'm having trouble finding info... I'm sure people have
done this before... what am I missing?

--
Ed Bachta
Technical Lead