[vtkusers] wxVTKRenderWindowInteractor + vtkImageViewer2

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at ewi.tudelft.nl
Thu Sep 4 05:29:06 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 10:41, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> > That shouldn't be necessary if ParallelProjection is on.  Are you 100%
> > sure that what James reported also happens with ParallelProjection?
>
> 110 % sure :))
> Please try this python script (*)

Okay, I'm convinced. :)

revision 1.19
date: 2003/09/04 09:26:14;  author: cpbotha;  state: Exp;  lines: +5 -4
ERR: Applied patch by Mathieu Malaterre.
1. Moves ParallelProjectionOn() call to SetupInteractor().  It used to
be
in Render(), but this method is not always called at the before the
window
is shown, and the call to ParallelProjectionOn() would then cause visual
glitches.
2. ResetCameraRange() is called on the Renderer so that moving the slice
that is being viewed will not become invisible.  See:
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-April/017063.html

Urgh, seems I had some grammar glitches.  The changes are clear though.

Thanks Mathieu,
Charl