[vtkusers] help! install problem

Ketan Mehta ketan.mehta at wipro.com
Thu Sep 4 05:32:59 EDT 2003

HI Sun Geun Kim,

Do

1) Install the vtk from precompiled file. It will use WISE as installer and
ask u standard q's. Once done via default method then it will be done at C:/Program...

2) Download cmake and install it. [ Do read windows section in cmake.pdf help file from
site ]

3) Easiest way.
-Go to cmd prompt.
-Go to reqd example path.
-type `cmake .` it will create the *.dsw files with all proper settings.
-Open relevant *.dsw file and then compile and execute.

If you need any specific help then inform with more details.

HTH
bYe
ketan