[vtkusers] HELP!! vtk+java problem

xiaofeng qi xiaofeng_qi at sina.com
Thu Sep 4 03:01:25 EDT 2003

Hi vtkUsers:

  I am a new vtkUser,now i use vtk + java to develop application.
I meet some problems when i compile the vtk's examples code,when i
compile the Cone.java ,everything is fine,but when i compile the
SimpleVTK.java ,i get this error message:
        c:\vtk42\bin\vtk.jar(vtk/vtkPanel.java):7: class vtkPanel is
        public, should be declared in a file named vtkPanel.java (sou
        rce unavailable)
         1 error

  I have check the path and classpath,i also copy vtkPanel.java and
vtkCanvas.java to the running  path,but these are useless.

  Anyone can help?

  thanks!!

        xiaofeng qi
        xiaofeng_qi at sina.com