[vtkusers] animation - 3D function graphics

Konstantin S. Ermakov deejayc at narod.ru
Mon Sep 1 10:37:46 EDT 2003

Hi!

   I am using MSVC 6.0, I am not using CMake, (only for the compilation
of examples), in the MSVC IDE I am adding the include paths, So I am
just adding VTK to as it is shown in GUI examples.

Thank you.

:Hello
:Where
:
:"Konstantin S. Ermakov" <deejayc at narod.ru> wrote:
:
:Hi!
:
:Where do u compile your code?In visual c++?How do you make your dsw?Do you build it with CMake?Or do you use visual c++ and add VTK as a simple C++?How do you give the path for VTK header files to C++?
:
:Thank you
:
:
:
:
:
:I am the new user of VTK. I read some of the docs, compiled all the examples.
:I have the only one question. Is there a possibility to animate a graphics.
:
:Let's take an example.
:
:I have f(x,y,z,t) = sin( x * y * z * t * pi ).
:I would like to animate it with x,y,z in [0,1].
:
:Is there some simple solution? I am an experienced developer, so perhaps someone
:can give me a hint which classes should I look at?
:
:Thanks.
:Sincerely yours, Konstantin S. Ermakov
:
:
:This is the private VTK discussion list.
:Please keep messages on-topic. Check the FAQ at:
:Follow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:
:
:

--
Sincerely yours, Kosntantin S. Ermakov