[vtkusers] problems on visualizing huge volume data

³ÌÕÂÁÖ zlcheng at mails.gscas.ac.cn
Fri Oct 31 08:02:43 EST 2003

hi,all
     I'm trying to visualize some complex structures within a huge
volume(2400*1600*100). At first, I used vtkMarchingCubes to generate isosurfaces
from the huge volume, but it failed, and then I used vtkSliceCubes instead,
working
well for small volume data,such as 256*256*100 and 2400*1600*4, but for a larger
data(2400*1600*20) resulted in an error,indicating that some instruction attempt
to write in the 0x0000000c memory field. Any ideas why this happened?
 Or is there any other filter I can use to visualize the huge volume?
 Thanks for your help!

  cheng