[vtkusers] GL2PS - was (compiling with cmake)

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Thu Oct 30 16:13:24 EST 2003

    Charles> CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be
    Charles> set, and cmake can not find them.  Please set the
    Charles> following variables: GL2PS_INCLUDE_PATH GL2PS_LIBRARY

    Charles> i got the GL2PS source from http://www.geuz.org/gl2ps/ ,
    Charles> however it doesnt have any makefiles!  anyone could point
    Charles> me out what exact compile arguments should i use for
    Charles> compiling this library?

The actual commands for compilation are documented in the
vtkGL2PSExporter class documentation here:

 http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkGL2PSExporter.html

It might be easier to use the CMakeLists.txt for GL2PS from here:

 http://mayavi.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/moin.cgi/BuildingVTKOnWin32

I've mailed Christophe the CMakeLists.txt file so it might make it
into the next GL2PS release.  If we are lucky it might also become
much easier to build VTK with GL2PS.  Stay tuned.

cheers,
prabhu