[vtkusers] Re: vtkusers digest, Vol 1 #2153 - 1 msg

Paul Tait paul at opes.com.au
Tue Oct 21 20:52:44 EDT 2003

> I try to use vtk to generate brain contours from MRI scan image and try to
make the brain surface transparent. But once I set the surface to
transparent, there is some white matters apears in the scene. And I can not
make it transparent as well. See the picture in the attachment.

> Does anyone know how to eliminate those white materials?

Sorry can't resist this one ;-)

Thats what the brain is made from -- white and grey matter. To eliminate
white matter try a lobotomy