[vtkusers] Help with VTK on Mac OS X 10.2.6

Deepa Shroff vtk_user at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 15:59:01 EDT 2003

Hello:

Thanks a lot to everybody for getting back at me.

I tried Adian Umpleby (and Dan etc) suggestions of
building VTK and it worked. I can now interact with
the VTK window, only it appears behind one window. but
i can still interact with it...which i couldn't do
before. Thanks a lot.

Also tried Roch's version and that too worked, but
like he mentioned it is not possible to parameters to
the application as i can with command line tool.

I also added the following lines to my CMakeLists.txt
in case somebody wants to use it (this was posted on
VTK user's list) and also emailed to me on the maling
list.

IF(APPLE)
  FIND_PROGRAM(VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE Rez
/Developer/Tools)
  IF(VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE)
    ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND(
      SOURCE mGUI
      COMMAND ${VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE}
      ARGS -t APPL -o ./mGUI
/Users/deepa/Project/FINAL/fltk-1.1.3/FL/mac.r
      TARGET  mGUI
      )
  ENDIF(VTK_APPLE_RESOURCE)
ENDIF(APPLE)