[vtkusers] vtkSpline and self closing loop

Shyam Prakash ramakrishna.prakash at quest-global.com
Mon Oct 20 08:09:38 EDT 2003

Hello,
            I was trying to create a spline from a set of points using
the example CSpline(
<http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/VTK/Examples/Re
ndering/Python/CSpline.py> /Examples/Rendering/Python/CSpline.py /
/Examples/Rendering/
<http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/VTK/Examples/Re
ndering/Tcl/CSpline.tcl> Tcl/CSpline.tcl ). Attached file gives my point
coordinate. The strange thing is, the output of the spline contains a
self closing loop ( please refer the attached image).  There are no
control points lying on this self closing loop. Does any body have the
idea why this is happening? Is there a way to avoid this.
Thanks
Shyam