[vtkusers] Show Lines in SurfaceMode ?

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Wed Oct 15 05:03:22 EDT 2003

This sounds like the same problem I posted a few days ago. I enquired about
the EdgeVisibility attribute in vtkProperty. It exists, but it isn't used
anywhere in the renderering process, hence it's not currently possible to
show a surface and its edges unless two pipelines are used at the same time
(which is a waste of processing power).