[vtkusers] (no subject)

Shyam Prakash ramakrishna.prakash at quest-global.com
Tue Oct 14 02:21:13 EDT 2003

Hi,
            My output polydata represents a circle. The point ids on
this poly data are distributed randomly(please refer the attached
image). Is it possible to get the ordered points (for example if I start
with point id 0, then the preferred enumeration order will be

0 - 1 - 2 - 4 - 6 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 8 - 7 - 5 - 3 or in the anticlockwise
direction.

The basic idea is to find the perimeter of the circle (i.e by measuring
the distance between set of points and finally adding all the individual
distances) . For this I need the points in the order of appearance. Can
you please suggest a way to achieve this.

Thanks
Shyam