[vtkusers] Question about EdgeVisibility (i.e. it doesn't seem to be implemented)

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Sun Oct 12 19:21:53 EDT 2003

hi all

Anyone know why it isn't, and if there are plans to do so? I was kind of
hoping to be able to visualise surfaces with the surface and wireframe
representation at the same time.

Unfortunately, although the EdgeVisibility variable is defined in the
property super-class, it isn't used anywhere. Rather strange don't you
think?

Would it be difficult to implement? If there are no plans for doing something
for edge visibility in VTK CVS, I was thinking that perhaps I could create
my own property class modified from vtkProperty, which has the edge
visibility functionality.

As always: thanks in advance for any advice!

Nic