[vtkusers] error in compilation of VTK source code for Borlan d Builder 6 using CMake

Xianjin Yang Yang at AGIUSA.COM
Thu Oct 9 09:32:32 EDT 2003

I found stdmutex.h on my PC under C:\Program Files\Borland\CBuilder6\Include\Rw.
You may have to specify the path explicitly somehow and somewhere.

Yang

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnson Abraham [mailto:ajar_johnson at yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 4:34 AM
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: [vtkusers] error in compilation of VTK source code for Borland Builder
6 using CMake

Hi ,
Thank for you help ,
As instructed I have downloaded the vtk source code
and created the
makefiles.
I had the following error during convertion to borland
shared libs and dlls
I have opted for java wrapper and tcl wrapper in
Cmake.
I get the following error

Error E2209 C:/Program
Files/Borland/vtk/Common/vtkJavaUtil.cxx 21:
Unable to open include file 'stdmutex.h'
Please do help me in sorting out the following error

thank you,
Johnson Abraham