[vtkusers] problem with vrml exporter....

V, Sowjanya (CORP, GEITC, Intern) sowjanya.v at ge.com
Tue Oct 7 05:48:54 EDT 2003

Hi,

I would like to use VRML exporter in VTK.
I tried to run, already existing tcl file ( vtk/rendering/testing/tcl/cells.tcl ) in which vrml exporter code was written.
I am able to view the o/p ,
In that file they are writing the o/p in (vrml format ) in the file named cells.wrl ,as shown below.

vtkVRMLExporter vrml
  vrml SetInput renWin
  vrml SetStartWrite {vrml SetFileName cells.wrl}
  vrml SetEndWrite {vrml SetFileName acells.wrl}
  vrml SetSpeed 5.5

but after running this file successfully, I could n't find any file with name cells.wrl.

My doubt is whether its writing the image data in vrml file or not?
If it writes why i am not able to get  the vrml file?

If anybody knows abt this , plz help me.

Thanks,
Regards,
Sowjanya.v