[vtkusers] CMake and relative path names ?

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Mon Oct 6 09:23:45 EDT 2003

You can not.   CMake generated project files can not be copied from machine to machine.
There are rules to re-run CMake in the projects.   Also, since CMake does system inspection,
the new system may not have libraries and files in the same places as the original machine
that CMake was run on, and the projects would be invalid.

-Bill