[vtkusers] vtk install error.

Rao Jianguo rao.jianguo at hgu.mrc.ac.uk
Thu Oct 2 04:24:47 EDT 2003

Hello all,

Hill has kindly solved my previous problem in installing VTK.
Now, I get new one:

==================
Building executable
/export/xdata4/rjianguo/tapeContents/vtk/VTK-4.2.2/binForVTK/bin/vtk...
vtkPushPipeline::NewInstance(void)
const/export/xdata4/rjianguo/tapeContents/vtk/VTK-4.2.2/binForVTK/bin/libvtkHybridTCL.so

_TIFFmalloc
/export/xdata4/rjianguo/tapeContents/vtk/VTK-4.2.2/binForVTK/bin/libvtkIO.so

and more .
It seems all related with vtkPushPipline class.

I would be very grateful if someone can help me.

Jianguo