[vtkusers] trouble compiling with Tcl wrapping and VolumePro 1000?

A Peckham, Engineering 02 ap0345 at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Nov 27 08:28:58 EST 2003

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help with this compilation problem...

I am compiling VTK in Visual C++ 6.0 with VolumePro 1000 support enabled.

I get no errors if VTK_WRAP_TCL is OFF, but I always get errors with
VTK_WRAP_TCL set to ON, which is what I require.

The errors seem to alter depending on the Tcl version used; with Tcl 8.4 I
get 64 errors...

With the latest version of Tcl (8.4.5.0) I get 2 errors saying that
tkWinInt.h could not be found, but I am sure the path is right in CMake,
this is it:

TK_INTERNAL_PATH:PATH=C:/VTK/Rendering/tkInternals/tk84

Any ideas as to what is going wrong?

Thanks,

Alex

A Peckham, Engineering 02