[vtkusers] Anyone Compile for python on Mac OS X 10.3 panther?

Sheehan Olver solver at mac.com
Wed Nov 26 02:05:39 EST 2003

Okay, that fixed the problem I was facing, but then later on in the
build I got the error:

/Users/solver/Projects/opensource/VTK/Graphics/vtkSphereSource.cxx:285:
error: no
    `void vtkSphereSource::ExecuteInformation()' member function
declared in
    class `vtkSphereSource'
make[3]: *** [vtkSphereSource.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Graphics] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2

I tried starting with a fresh directory, updating my cvs copy, and
building from the release but none of these helped.  It doesn't seem to
be a python problem, which is odd since it did compile alright with
c++.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for all the help!
Sheehan