[vtkusers] humanoid in vtk?

Florin Popescu popescu at tecno.ior.it
Mon Nov 24 12:50:14 EST 2003

Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a humanoid model (avatar, low polygon
stuff like an ellipsoid based model) is available for import into vtk.
Naturally, one which was a nice class with variable joint angles and other
biometric specifications would be nice.
A preliminary internet search reveals little.
I use vtk 3.2 and I might try converting a VRML 2 file.
Thanks in advance,
Florin

FLORIN POPESCU, PhD (popescu at tecno.ior.it)
Laboratorio di Tecnologia Medica tel. 39-051-6366551
Istituti Ortopedici Rizzoli fax. 39-051-6366863
via di barbiano 1/10, 40136 - Bologna, Italy