[vtkusers] ImagePlaneWidget demo

Johnson David A Civ AFRL/MLLMN David.Johnson1 at wpafb.af.mil
Fri Nov 14 13:10:40 EST 2003

I recently took a short course on VTK, and I have a very simple question concerning the exercises given in class.
The ImagePlaneWidget is of particular interest to us for looking at 3D data. I can get the example code given in class to compile and run on my Windows 2000 machine and the image looks fine, but, lacking a middle button on my Windows machine, I am unable to move the widgets. Shift-Left-Button is supposed to work in place of a middle button (VTK User's Guide, p. 41, near bottom), but this doesn't work in this case. Do you have any ideas?

Thanks,
David Johnson
Air Force Research Laboratory