[vtkusers] Re: vtkImageViewer2.h doc

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Nov 12 09:31:34 EST 2003

James,

	I am sorry to insist, but I don't understand what you mean. Your doc
doesn't reflect the current CVS behavior, your doc deals with
vtkImageViewer2.cxx r1.8 and not vtkImageViewer2.cxx r1.9

	So there is *now* no need to call explictely:

viewer->SetZSlice( slice );
viewer->GetRenderer()->ResetCameraClippingRange();

as my patch fixed this /bad/ behavior.

Thanks,
mathieu

--