[vtkusers] LabView and VTK?

madhukar madhukar at dps-india.com
Sat Nov 8 01:22:16 EST 2003

Hello.

    I have worked with an earlier version of LabVIEW that (at that time) had
not fully supported external calls to C++ .dll's(perhaps, this is your
problem?).  My guess is that if you can abstract the functionality that you
need from VTK into simple calls to exported methods / functions in a DLL,
you should be able to use LabVIEW and VTK together.

Madhukar Bhat