[vtkusers] ChomboVis and VTK 4.x...

Terry J. Ligocki tjligocki at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 7 18:13:43 EST 2003

Tom,

You, and several others, make some very valid points about ChomboVis
using VTK 3.2 and not VTK 4.x.  See my previous e-mail for some
additional details pertaining to this topic.  I am passing this entire
discussion onto our development team so that it can be weighed with our
other priorities - it is definitely good to see and participate in this
discussion.

Also, please let us know if we can work with you in some way to help you
take advantage of any of the ChomboVis tools and we will do what we can
to help - this, of course, applies to anyone who is interested in using
ChomboVis to do AMR data analysis and visualization...

        Terry J. (Ligocki, tjligocki at lbl.gov)
        Applied Numerical Algorithms Group
        Computer Research Division
        Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory