[vtkusers] TCL wrappers

Tim Thornton tthornt at lycos.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 14:42:50 EST 2003

Hi,
Just downloaded VTK and TCL, and playing around to get it running.
The docs refer to a vtk42\wrapping\tcl directory, but the pre-compiled Windows build only seems to create
Java and Python.
Without this I get the statement that it cannot find the package vtk.
However if I start vtk and type in the Tcl from an example, it runs OK, so I assume the Tcl interface is there
OK.
What do I need to do to be able to run tcl files? Do I need to download the source and do a full build, or is
there a quicker way?
Thanks for any help,
Tim Thornton

Capital One Classic