[vtkusers] Position and Size

smnguyen at uci.edu smnguyen at uci.edu
Sat May 31 04:40:52 EDT 2003

I'm very new to vtk. I am using vtk to display a game that me and my
friends made for a project. I am getting familar with vtk but there is a
LOT I still don't know. I am using vtkSphereSource objects to display
charcters in my game and the thing I really need to know is how do make
the spheres smaller and set them on different positions in a render
window. Is there anyway I can position these spheres in a 2D style. So
far... all I keep getting is a sphere right smack in the middle and I
can't make them smaller or move them. Please help.

~Steven~
smnguyen at uci.edu