[vtkusers] PolyData output from Delaunay2D ?

Amit Joshi amit3 at cs.umbc.edu
Fri May 30 19:39:03 EDT 2003

hey.. I would appreciate if anybody can explain me what I am doing wrong !!
I have a vtkPolyData object called pdata with random set of points..

Delaunay2D del
del SetInput pdata
del SetTolerance 0.001
del BoundingTriangulationOff ..

now when I do this..

puts "Polydata output from Delaunay2D : [ [del GetOutput] Print]"

Then I kind of get an empty polyData object with all the number of points,cells,verts,polys,strips set to 0..

I was expecting to be able to watch Delaunay Mesh inside the vtkPolyData object , returned from Delaunay2D...

Is there anything wrong in my assumption ?

I thank you a lot in advance and hope to get some clarification about this behaviour of Delaunay2D ...

Yours sincerely,
Amit