[vtkusers] MacOSX and VTK for X11

Glen Lehmann glehmann at imaging.robarts.ca
Wed May 28 12:47:44 EDT 2003

Hey Oliver,

You're still using your framework OpenGL.  Make sure your CMakeCache.txt
looks like:

//What is the path where the file GL/gl.h can be found
OPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/usr/X11R6/include

//OpenGL lib for OSX
OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY:STRING=/usr/X11R6/lib/libGL.dylib

//AGL lib for OSX
OPENGL_glu_LIBRARY:STRING=/usr/X11R6/lib/libGLU.dylib

Good Luck,
Glen