[vtkusers] VTK with wxWindows

Mathieu Malaterre Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed May 28 05:07:29 EDT 2003

Sebastian,
	Did you know that VTK can only be build with (MS Visual C++ 7.0 or
.NET) since only very recently :

http://vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2003-May/017991.html

Anyway, I guess you are using the archive from :

http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~malaterre/wxVTK/

The archive comes with a CMakeLists.txt that should allow you to build
the example.

The thing is that it has never been tested with such compiler, could you
please send me a more detailed log file, please (we can continue off
list if you prefer).

Thanks
mathieu