[vtkusers] Can't build nightly build; can't resolve vtkPlaneWi dget

CEZARD Yann Yann.CEZARD at ifp.fr
Mon May 26 04:39:41 EDT 2003

This is an old question, and you have probably already found the solution,
but as I had the same problem and didn't find any answer on the ML to
this question, here it is :

In order to have this two wrappers generated, it is necessary to activate
the VTK_USE_HYBRID Option when configuring with cmake.

Hope this will help some people having the same problem !

Yann.

> I've successfully built the stable 4.0 version of VTK with Java wrappers,
> but I want to use the vtkCanvas class which doesn't seem to be included in

> the stable release.  I've pulled the nightly version off the server and
> verified that the vtkCanvas class is included in nightly build, but
> unfortunately, the build always seems to hang.
>
> Things stop when compiling when compiling
VTK/Wrapping/Java/vtk/vtkCanvas.java