[vtkusers] Visualizaing Points with different colors

Asad Abu-Tarif asad at alum.rpi.edu
Fri May 23 11:09:19 EDT 2003

Hi,
I would like to visualize a list of points, each with a different
color. I can visualize them all with the same color, and with
the same actor. However, to visualize them in different colors,
I put each point (vertex) in a different actor. The problem here
is that the visualization becomes much slower and a lot of points
disappear if I zoom out (which doesn't happen when I visualize
all the points in one actor).

Is there another easier way to visualize individual points (vertices)
each with a different color?

Thanks in advance.

Asad

Asad Abu-Tarif, Ph.D.
Computer Research Engineer/Project Manager
AutoQuant Imaging, Inc.
877 25th. Street
Watervliet, NY 12189
USA