[vtkusers] VTK with .NET

Andrew J. P. Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Wed May 21 23:21:29 EDT 2003

There are no problems compiling .NET 7.1. There is just a minor fix
needed on lines 357 and lines 536 of vtkScalarBarActor. Line 357 is
already fixed (thanks Bill!?)  but 536 was missed in the latest CVS. In
an earlier e-mail I noted that you should replace the 10 by 10.0f in the
pow function.

I might be able to help if you can show me how to set up a dashboard. It
would have to be next week though.

ALL_BUILD seems to work OK. If I do RUN_TESTS several images fail. But
that is no different from usual.

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean

Centre for Autonomous Systems