[vtkusers] Rendering an image onto a view.

Amit Tikekar amitt at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed May 21 11:15:31 EDT 2003

Hi vtkUsers,

I am new to vtk, but very excited to try out a image rendering program. This
app loads a TIFF image & renders onto a view/window.

I referred some MFC samples that come along with the code,  but I am not
able to get the picture of the classes involved in the complete pipeline.

File(Source) -> Reader -> Mapper -> Renderer -> Window

is the desired sequence as per my present understanding...if yes then what
will be the classes involved ?  If I am wrong please guide me.

In addition, if I have to blend to different images...does the image Render
class or similar help me out with this functionality ?

Thanks in advance...
Regards
Amit