[vtkusers] VTK Directory Structure

Neil Killeen Neil.Killeen at atnf.csiro.au
Tue May 20 22:07:03 EDT 2003

On Thu, 15 May 2003, Neil Killeen wrote:

> Hi
> can someone point me at a document that describes
> the VTK directory structure ?  I.e. something
> that indicates what each directory is intended
> precisely and what the inter-library dependencies are ?
> thanks
> Neil

I managed in the end to find the description of what the
various directories are for in the README.html file
that lives in the main VTK distribution directory (the last
place I looked of course).

However, I am yet to find anything that describes
the inter-library dependencies (or in-dependencies).

Does such a thing exist - I am looking for the equivalent
of the section in the ITK Style Guide on this for ITK.

cheers
Neil