[vtkusers] Problems about vtkqt library

Jianlong Zhou zhou at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue May 20 12:45:09 EDT 2003

hi, vtkusers

I am using the vtkqt library from http://www.matthias-koenig.net/vtkqt/. I met a problem
when I use this library.

I am using vtk3.2 and Qt noncommercial version 2.3 on windows xp. So I use the vtkQt for
VTK version 3.x and Qt version 2.x downloaded from (http://www.matthias-
koenig.net/vtkqt/).
I succefully created vtkqt.lib using Visual C++ 6.0. The problem for me is that when I test
the library using the test program downloaded from this webpage (e.g. Cone.cxx,
Cone3.cxx, Mace3.cxx). I can compile them successfully, but failed during linking (error
LNK2001). I attached the linking errors with a txt file. Please have a look.

Would anyone tell me how to solve these problems?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Jianlong