[vtkusers] vtk & MacOSX/Darwin: ld problem

Marc Dellinger dellinge at mnhn.fr
Fri May 16 12:07:05 EDT 2003

Le vendredi, 16 mai 2003, à 17:21 Europe/Paris, Glen Lehmann a écrit :

> Hi Marc,
>

>> OK, same things for me.
>> I suppose that I have to fix them all (quite a long job)
>
> The attached script should make it go quicker .  Just change the
> BUILD_PREFIX and INSTALL_PREFIX (probably to /usr/local/lib/vtk).
>
> Cheers,
> Glen
>
> <ChangeVTKInstallLibs.csh>

  The script works only for the first line to be changed, but when I
changed

install_name_tool -change ${buildlib} ${changelib} -id ${baselib}
${baselib};

install_name_tool -change ${buildlib} ${changelib} ${baselib};

it did the rest.

OK, thanks for all. I will try to go ahead next week.

Cordialement
Marc