[vtkusers] 3d graph drawing..

K.R.Subramanian krs at cs.uncc.edu
Thu May 15 11:03:19 EDT 2003

 A little off-topic; I am trying to show relationships using a graph
metaphor. In particular, anybody know of 3D graph drawing algorithms (or software)
that can do nice layouts?  More important, can such an algorithm take into account
such relationships and localize the nodes accordingly? For instance if I know there
is a relationship between 3 or 4 nodes, can the algorithm optimize the layout in such a way
as to make these nodes fairly close to each other?

Is there a user or mailing list for such problems?

Thanks.

    -- krs

--
K.R.Subramanian                        Phone: (704) 687-4872
Department of Computer Science         FAX:   (704) 687-4893
UNC Charlotte, CARC 311                Email: krs at cs.uncc.edu
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001               Web: http://www.cs.uncc.edu/~krs